As you know, Swathi Solutions have taken up the task of bringing out my works in the form of audio CDs, ebooks and apps. Now, they have started uploading my videos in Youtube. Here is the URL:
I would request you all to subscribe to it. It is of course free!
Here is the list of my ebooks:
1. Agathiyar Andhaadhi (100 Venbas)
2. Nathiyil Vizundha Malar (Poems)
3. Ellorkkum Thanthai Iraivan (Article on Siva)
4. Imayam:Andharangathin Bhagirangam (Essay on my pilgrimage)
5. Drop from the Gita (English – Two part essay on Bhagawat Gita)
6. ManonmaNi Maalai (100 Venbas)
7.Thirumanam Enbadhu (Write up on the institution of marriage, meaning of mantras)
8. A Sublime Sacrament (English – Write up on the institution of marriage, meaning of mantras
You may visit www.kalakendra.com to get these books.
Here is the list of my CDs:
1. Aathi Choodi
2. Way of the Vedas – வேத நெறி
3. Durga Saptha Sloki
These three are presented as conversational explanations in English and Tamil. My good friend Dharma Raman has rendered the English portions. Nritya Jagannathan has chanted the Vedic mantras and Durga Saptha Sloki.
4. Nathiyil Vizundha Malar
My Tamil poems and some of my songs in my voice. Dharma Raman has provided appropriate explanatory preludes beautifully.
5. Manonmani Maalai
My 100 verses (Venbas) in my voice. Dharma Raman comes in whenever necessary to explain the nuances.
This is a new experiment. Its success depends on your support!
My explanatory notes in English and Tamil on Avvaiyar’s Aathi Choodi is now available as Mobile App also (apart from audio CD) thanks to Swathi Soft Solutions, Chennai.
Please click kalakendra.com/aathichoodi to access it.
It is your support which would encourage them to bring out more of my works.